I think I’ll be looking into Ruby a little more, frameworks like Ruby on Rails and features like “modules”:http://www.rubycentral.com/book/tut_modules.html make it quite appealing. For the occasion I collected a couple of Python vs Ruby links:
* “Python Vs Ruby”:http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?PythonVsRuby: an extensive C2 Wiki page about the subject.
* “A comparison of object oriented scripting languages: Python and Ruby”:http://www.cs.washington.edu/homes/kd/courses/pythonruby.pdf a paper on the subject
* “Comparing and Introducing Ruby”:http://www.ntecs.de/old-hp/s-direktnet/rb/download_ruby.html
* “Python and Ruby”:http://onestepback.org/index.cgi/Tech/Ruby/PythonAndRuby.rdoc: looking at the fundamental differences between Ruby and Python
* “Linguistic Simplicity”:http://toulouse.amber.org/archives/2003/08/21/linguistic_simplicity.html#003032