OMG I just used chose Vim over EditPlus

I wanted to put up a list of blogs I read so I exported my bookmarks from Mozilla. This exports them to HTML format with a lot of junk in the <a href=”…” lots of junk here> tags. I wanted to edit this out in EditPlus, but then I thought of the find command in Vim, so I started Vim. Moved to the “ afther the URL of one of the a href tags, typed df> and everything until the > was deleted, that saves some selecting time! (d = delete, f = find the following character, > ).

Ok this might not be of any use to you, who cares, it made me feel good about myself :P